Sunday, May 21, 2006

Gilded 22K Leather bags

I have just finished perfecting hand gilded 22K gold leather for handbags. With the cost of GOLD you know these will be "pricy" and "priceless". I have deigned a "clutch" Collection all hand made in Italy with this brilliant 22K leather...just amazing.

I found a great manufacturer in Italy who works very closely with me on all my projects. It has produced bags for Ferragamo, Gucci and Furla...to name a few.

What a great opportunity for some original exclusive and elegant bags.





Here is my first prototype...retailing for $5000...if you want one before they hit the market ..I will sell them for $1500...real 22K gold hand gilded made in Italy...woohoo!! They are boxed in satin lined boxes with a certificate of authenticity, numbered and signed by me...Designer Barbara Hamel :-)




When I create a 22K Handbag Collection for daytime, the 22K gilded leather will be accents...
WOW, I can see them now....get me to a drawing board...
I will update you on my drawings...moving right along....


No comments: