Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Lamb Skin Cleansing Product from Lovin My Bags!

LAMB SKIN - Ah, the beauty and the softness and the seduction....but how do you keep it from stains and wear and protect it from day to day use...
Lovin My Bags has found a solution. We have created a Lamb Skin Cleanser for all the Chanels, the new Balenciagas and even the Valentino's and Jimmy Choo bags that are so delicate only the most advanced leather technology can be used on them - yes Lovin My Bags has it.
The LambCaress cleanser and conditioner is the answer to all delicate lambskin bags and those bags that just need special care.

We are excited to offer this unique product - after years of research and development. At Lovin My Bags we "never give up" until we create a solution to any leather problem.

Soon to come is a Patent Leather program for restoration ...I will keep you posted!

Love
Barbara

No comments: