Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Handbag Repairs

Types of Repairs done at Lovin My Bags

This lamb skin bag had warn corners and the leather had worn off on the back area. It also had darkened handles. Once repaired it looked like new.



Here is a Bottega Veneta that has faded and the wallet does not match: after restoration the handbag and wallet look like new and are a matching pair :-)





















This is an example of the sort of damages we restore. There is wear and dye transfer on this unfinished Betsey Johnson bag. This bag weighs over 3lbs. empty.
I will update this page with more before and afters in the next few days!
Barbara
Lovin My Bags

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see how my '05 Turquoise Work will loom after your treatment! :) I have only heard excellent things about your from my friends of the Purseforum and will post before and after pictures there for everyone to see, too! :)

Unknown said...

hello,
I have a white bottega veneta, and it shows little signs of rubbing and there are spots of dye transfer from blue jeans here and there, and especially the bottom part of the bag, i wonder if it is possible to change the bag to a darker color? and restore the rubbing in the corners? thank you very much.